W2 Form

W2s are mailed from the State of Maryland by January 31st. You can also access them online from the State of Maryland’s Online Payroll (POSC) website. The University Agency Code (UMCP – 360222) and your last pay check/advice number will be necessary to create an account if you do not have an account. Otherwise, “Log On” with your credentials. If you do not receive it in the mail and are unable to access your W2 on POSC, you can call Maryland’s Central Payroll Bureau directly to request a duplicate tax form. The phone number is 410-260-7964.